I have been working on my prayer dolls and they really are looking pretty. I stayed up until after 1AM the other night painting on them and I have to say I had a ball. The next morning, I took pictures to show my progress.
Here they are:
I still lack painting their hair and adding collage items so I can cover them entirely with a sealer. I think they are really cute and I plan to make many more.
For my friend, Rebecca
For my sister
For my friend, Kenita
For my friend, Elizabeth
and hopefully, this one will be for me!
Where I frequently fall down various "Rabbit Holes" by reading the news online. Sometimes this leads to my ranting and sometimes it leads to very interesting posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Are Orcas Attacking Boats?
Recently I have been reading articles and news about Orcas attacking boats and causing quite a bit of anxiety. Since these whales hunt in p...
-
I'm working my way through the book, The Artist's Way , and I feel that because of doing those morning pages, I have finally gotten ...
-
Here's a quick and easy polymer clay pin to make when you need to have a quick gift. I love working with polymer clay and the colors ar...
-
This is finally done. I've sat and looked at it as much as I can and I have added all that I feel I can to it. I think she turned out ...
No comments:
Post a Comment