Well, I wasn't sure these would be done in time, but I got bored today while I waited for someone to come by that never did. While waiting, I went ahead and finished the santas and hung them on the tree. I took some liberty with the project instructions and I added dimensional paint for the beard and used black ribbon to attach the legs. But, I have to say they turned out quite well. I like the way they look on my tree.
I may be starting my own Christmas tradition. Last year, I made the snowflake ornaments that are up on the tree. This year I made the Santas. Wonder what I will make next year?
Here's some pictures of the santas:
Where I frequently fall down various "Rabbit Holes" by reading the news online. Sometimes this leads to my ranting and sometimes it leads to very interesting posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Are Orcas Attacking Boats?
Recently I have been reading articles and news about Orcas attacking boats and causing quite a bit of anxiety. Since these whales hunt in p...
-
I'm working my way through the book, The Artist's Way , and I feel that because of doing those morning pages, I have finally gotten ...
-
Here's a quick and easy polymer clay pin to make when you need to have a quick gift. I love working with polymer clay and the colors ar...
-
This is finally done. I've sat and looked at it as much as I can and I have added all that I feel I can to it. I think she turned out ...
No comments:
Post a Comment