Halloween has come and gone but it will not be forgotten for quite some time. Since I was working, I told my patients that I was dressed up as a NURSE, I even had on a Halloween set of scrubs. This did not fly, however, so one of my co-workers brought up a bag of costume supplies and right before shift change we all dressed up and gave our patients a real laugh. I'm not sure how the patient's families felt as this was in the middle of visiting hours, but oh well, it was Halloween.
Here are some of the pictures for your enjoyment!
Won't you comment and maybe even send me pictures of your Halloween costumes?
Where I frequently fall down various "Rabbit Holes" by reading the news online. Sometimes this leads to my ranting and sometimes it leads to very interesting posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Are Orcas Attacking Boats?
Recently I have been reading articles and news about Orcas attacking boats and causing quite a bit of anxiety. Since these whales hunt in p...
-
I'm working my way through the book, The Artist's Way , and I feel that because of doing those morning pages, I have finally gotten ...
-
Here's a quick and easy polymer clay pin to make when you need to have a quick gift. I love working with polymer clay and the colors ar...
-
This is finally done. I've sat and looked at it as much as I can and I have added all that I feel I can to it. I think she turned out ...



No comments:
Post a Comment