I love when I find a recipe for a skin care product I use frequently, but find very expensive. One of these things is the Biore pour strips -- very expensive but necessary! Imagine my excitement when I found this recipe and tried it, only to discover that this works just as good if not better and only costs pennies! That to me is a miracle in the making. So, here is the recipe. Try it, you'll like it!
Homemade Biore Pore Strips
Make your own homemade pore strips, similar to Biore
- 1 Tbsp Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- 11/2 T Milk
- Makeup brush (preferably large eye shadow bristle brush)
- Witch Hazel or Toner
- Mix milk and gelatin in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Using a clean make-up brush, apply thin layer of water and Gelatin mask to problematic areas, staying clear of the eye area.
- Let mask dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently tear off film once it's hardened.
- Rinse off skin areas, making sure to remove any excess film.
- Follow by applying a toner or witch hazel
Here is the link to the original article for this recipe. There are many more homemade and Budget Beauty Articles posted there for your enjoyment, too.