Friday, February 5, 2010

My class has started and I am so happy!

Today is the day.  Today I start my art class!  I have my supplies, except for a couple of paints I had to order from Dick Blick.  I have watched my videos and read all the posts on the Ning site from my classmates.  I have gessoed my little canvases and I have printed out the pictures to transfer to the canvases.  I am so excited.

After I eat something, I will be doing the practice drawing of the face, just like the video.  I am going to be having a fun time Playing Art!

I will post my completed work when I get done.  For now, here is a picture of my little canvases all ready to go!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Why Are Orcas Attacking Boats?

Recently I have been reading articles and news about Orcas attacking boats and causing quite a bit of anxiety.  Since these whales hunt in p...