Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I WON!!! I WON!!! I get the prize!!!!

I got an email last night from Flora of Bonehead Studios, telling me that I won her Queen of Hearts, Valentine Bust!  I am so excited I can hardly stand myself.  If you only knew how much I have desired to own something done by this wonderful artist.  Flora is phenomenal and her work is too beautiful for words.  I've emailed her and she says she will be mailing it to me this week.  I cannot believe my good fortune.  This just shows you that participating in other people's blogs can be quite pleasant for you.  I have been following Bonehead studios for quite some time and have even spotlighted her blog here before.

Here is a picture of my winnings:

Have you ever seen anything quite so beautiful?  I know I haven't.  I have coveted her little busts for so long and now I actually get to own one.  Oh dear--where to put it?  I best get cleaning to make a place of honor for this little beauty.

I just went back to see what my odds were and I was only one of 326 comments.  Wow!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Flora said...

Oh Shirley, you are such a dear!!!
thank you for participating and I'm just so tickled that you like her so!!!!I came by to let you know that I sent your prize off this morning so keep an eye out for
it ok?
blessings,
Flora
P.S. Don't worry about cleaning she is rather fond of dust bunnies...;)

Why Are Orcas Attacking Boats?

Recently I have been reading articles and news about Orcas attacking boats and causing quite a bit of anxiety.  Since these whales hunt in p...